Contact Info / Websites
I have been scouted (In the Art section), and then without any notice unscouted. Then I got scouted again, and seems like that I'm unscouted, again. I have not broken any rules, have I?
Q: Can I be unscouted?
A: If you break the rules or simply submit bad art - stick drawings, circles and squares, etc. - you will be unscouted. Your bad art will remain on your user page but art that breaks the rules will be removed.
Q: What are the rules for the Art Portal?
A: The rules are:
* No photographs! We recognize photography as an artistic endeavor, but we're not including it in our Art Portal.
* You must be the owner and creator of the work you are submitting.
* Racist or hateful material will be removed.
* Illegal material will be removed.
* We try to be tolerant, but reserve the right to draw the line on adult material. In general, funny stuff gets a pass but downright pervert-bate may cross the line.
My art isn't stick drawings nor circles or squares.
My art isn't photographs (Expect the TARDIS, wich is a photomanip with the model as main part)
I am the creator of my art.
My art isn't racistic.
My art doesn't break any laws = not illegal.
My art doesn't contain any adult material.
Have I understood the scouting wrong, and it's actually just for one day?